In order to achieve a sustainable freight forwarding practice in Nigeria, the National Association of Government Approved Freight Forwarders (NAGAFF) will on Thursday, inaugurate its twelve National Standing Committee .
The Committee which will be inaugurated by the National President of NAGAFF, Chief Tochukwu Ezisi at the national headquarters of the association in Apapa-Lagos by 11 am include
1. General Policy Group
2. Finance Committee
3. Publicity and Enlightenment Committee
4. Education and Training Committee
5. Ethics, Complaints & Disciplinary And Standards Committee
6. Customs Advisory Technical Committee
Others are. Shipping/Airline Companies And Terminal Operators Committee
8. Membership, Mobilization, Registration & Verification Committee
9. Technical, Tariff And Trade Facilitation Committee
10. Welfare Committee
11. Intelligence And Inspectorate Committee
12. Legal Committee
A statement by the Chief of Staff to the National President, Revd. Emmanuel Agubanze said membership of the Committee were drawn from NAGAFF Membership Register and best practicing individual freight forwarders amongst NAGAFF network structures, nationwide.
He pointed out that the Committee will drive NAGAFF policy formulation for the 6th National Executive Committee (NECOM) towards
achieving sustainable freight forwarding practice in Nigeria under the leadership of Chief Ezisi.